Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Not another hedgie!

* 2nd post of the day = please scroll down *
 
I made this card for my sister who started a new job on Monday. It's a 12 month contract and she has been doing supply so I thought it was reason to celebrate!


Papers are Dovecraft - 'Tea Party'
Nesties
Heart banner from La La Land
Gems and sentiment from stash
Promarkers

I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes




4 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Debbie
so sweet card with lovely colours and beautiful banner.
Thanks for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Alexeya said...

Great card! Love the colours, can't ever have too many hedgies :)

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.fab sweet image and i love your soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

aw, it's another adorable hedgie card! this is so cute and i love the papers and banner. thank you so much for sharing another lovely creation with us this month at penny black and more.
linda