Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 7 November 2013

Birthday Goodies (picture heavy post!)

From my oh - I don't know what he means???


Crafty goodies


All of the dylusions stamps have been inked and I have been playing around with my art doodle love journal




Wow it was painful trying to get these pics on - anyone else having a problem with blogger?

I also got a siesta lap frame for my stitching and other bits and pieces including red sequin slippers - I will feel like Dorothy!

Hope your week is going well


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Not added any pix to post for a day or so - so can't really say whether I've a problem with blogger matey

MANY HAPPY RETURNS - your goodies look terrific, you are one lucky crafter. Well done on getting your images inked so soon too

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

all looking good debs....have fun!

catherine said...

Many happy returns Debs and hope you have had a great day. fabulous birthday goodies there and many hours of fun ahead
x catherine

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Slightly belated birthday wishes from the House of Hearts!!

Hope you had a great day.

Loving the look of your crafty presents (and the sound of your slippers too !! LOL!!).

Love Jules xx

coops said...

Belated Happy Birthday Debbie.your goodies look fabulous, enjoy :D

xx coops xx