Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Bob bob bobbin along.....

I hadn't made a lot of Christmas cards but was thinking about ones that I would have to post - so no big buttons/embellishments etc.

I saw one of the new releases at Pink Petticoat and thought they would be perfect. They have taken a ridiculously long time to make as I have been feeling so pants! Even the card candi was glued on in several sittings!


They have been printed on special digital image paper which gives the coloured images a slightly grainy look - at least the ink doesn't bleed though!



Hope your week is going well

I am entering this card/s into the following challenges;

Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes




10 comments:

Kathyk said...

These are delightful, Debs. So sorry to hear you are still feeling so pants, hope you start to feel better soon

Kathyk

Sue said...

These cute digis make such fun Christmas cards, I really like those robins! Hope you feel better very soon. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Clare Lloyd said...

Cute robins. Sorry to hear you are still feeling pants. Get well soon. X

Wishcraft said...

They're fab Debs, lovely set of cards. Hope you feel better soon xx Hugs, Lisa x

My name is Wynneth said...

Your cards are fabby Debs, hope you are starting to feel a little better. I missed you on our snazzys workshop, maybe next time !

Get well soon sweetie

Hugs
Wynneth
X

Donna Mosley said...

Great cards Debs, love the robins.

Donna x

coops said...

these are gorgeous debs.i love the cute robins :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Debs, love the cute robins...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

These are such fun and sweet cards. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Danielle Vincent said...

What cute little birds. Glad you joined us this week at ATS&M.