Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Hello Little One

This is a very overdue card for a friend from work - her and hubby had their first baby a couple of weeks ago but I have felt so rough I hadn't made a card yet. I sent it today along with some baby grows, burp cloths (very american) and bibs.


Image and sentiment is LOTV
Coloured with Promarkers
Memory Box Die and Nesties
Pearls from Meiflower
Chalks
Paper from Stash

Use It Tuesday - Anything Goes (hoarded supplies - pack of 12 x 12 papers that I have had for at least 3 yrs and I don't know where they are from)
Make It Monday - Linky Party
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Cause for Celebration



Hope you are all having a good week


13 comments:

Claire said...

A little cutie. Hugs, Claire x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

lovely cute card. Sue x

Beverley said...

So cute! Hugs Bev x

Kathyk said...

It's ADORABLE - love your line of little onesies!

Kathyk

Unknown said...

So so PRECIOUS!!! That little fella is adorable! I saw your cared over at MIM.
Hugs-
Trisha

DIANA L. said...

I saw you on MIM I am # 27, and #91, stop by I would
Love to have you visit.
Cute card and adorable baby image
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

What a great use of old papers from your stash - their colors go so well with this little baby image. Adorable! I hopped over from MIM to visit.

BethieJ said...

AHH so CUTE! What a SWEET baby card!! THANKS for stopping by my blog!
I too saw you on MIM! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

Gail said...

What a fabulous card! I love the pastels you used on this. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week! --Gail

Unknown said...

Such a sweet baby card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your soft colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Becky said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing at Use it Tuesday!

Valentina said...

such a lovely project!
THANKS for sharing at Use it Tuesday