Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 3 November 2013

Birthday wishes

We went to a 50th last night so I made a card and bottle tag to take along - there was a free bar and the cocktails were strong enough to blow your head off - I had a belle-tini which was vodka peach scnapps and champagne - I think there was a splash of schnapps and champage and the rest was just vodka! My lovely oh came up with the idea of having a lemonade chaser which made it easier to drink!



I have a dienamics set which has the bottle tag and glasses die cuts and stamps to go along with it.


Papers are First Edition 'Love Letters'
Stamp is Penny Black 'Party Time'
Nesties
Banner die from LaLa Land
Stickles ;- Icicles
Promarkers
Sentiment and Pearls from stash

I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Pan Pastel UK- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Hope your Sunday is going well


13 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two fab projects, love your bottle tag and your card is just adorable, Debs

Kathyk

Donna Mosley said...

These are gorgeous Debs, love the very sweet image on the card.

Donna x

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab projects. Hope your feet have recovered and enjoy your time off. X

Anonymous said...

Fabulous projects, sounds like you had a great time!
Helen x

brenda said...

As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

Claire said...

Gorgeous! love that card, the image is so cute and that bunting looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK challenge
Claire xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.really sweet image and i love your fabulous bottle tag :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

Your card and bottle tag look great Debs. it sounds like you had a fabulous time and enjoyed yourself.
x catherine

Laura Sterckx said...

The bottle tag looks so fun! I love the bright pink color! The card looks super sweet! That image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Linby said...

This is such a sweet card and I like the bunting.
Thanks for sharing with us at penny black & more this month.
Lynn x
DT

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing with the DT from Premium Craft Brands love it xxx Terry

Unknown said...

Awww cute card and lovely tag Debs!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week :)
Lizy xx

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x