Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 8 November 2013

Dog of the Week

This gorgeous boy is Bubba!



Bubba is a boy who has been described as having a very lovely nature - very affectionate -  no faults whatsoever he is a beautiful dog - he has had 100 + races and is now looking for his forever home

If you can offer this lovely boy a home please visit here



If you would like to make a donation to this very deserving Trust

  please make a bank transfer to

 Oxford RGT – Account No 00515200  -  Sort Code  30-12-51

or send a cheque to Oxford RGT

 c/o 3 Stocks Tree Close, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxon OX5 1LU  

  Any donations would be greatly appreciated

No comments: