Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Heartfelt Sympathy

I have had to make far too many sympathy cards lately - 3 of my colleagues lost a parent over the last 2 weeks, They are not cards I like to make but I would rather make one than send shop bought,


I used a zig art and graphic watercolour marker on an acrylic block them stamped on watercolor paper then stamped with versafine black. The sentiment is a stamp set from Kaisercraft.





2 comments:

Claire said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful design.

x coop xx