Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 16 November 2013

Journal it Out?


After being off work for the past few days with a horrible viral thing work rang to see what day I would be better???

Hope your weekend is going well - I'm supposed to be meeting crafty friends for lunch, shopping and a workshop but as I 'm ill I will have to make do with pictures.

Snazzy's is very kindly giving one of the other crafters the kit, some stamped images and a voucher toward another workshop for her to give to me.


4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Loving it, the journaling works so well. Journal it out girl! That is what I did last week, with my scream girl!

Donna Mosley said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill Debs, love the fab journaling.

Donna x

Kathyk said...

Hope you will soon be feeling better matey, so sorry you missed the workshop but I have your kit and am sure you will enjoy making it at some point

Kathyk

catherine said...

I just love this page debs and love your thoughts in the journaling. Let me look in my diary and see if I can tell what day you will feel better(lol) some people!!!!!
Shame you couldn't go to the workshop but hope you feel better very quickly!
x catherine