Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 31 August 2015

DLP - Time keeps on ticking

July Theme
Ephemera
July 11
Art Challenge: Focal Point vs. Layering*
Journal Prompt:  Time keeps on ticking

*Your challenge is to create a focal point on your piece this week. Add layering as you choose.





I dragged a couple of distress inks over the pages.




I crumpled upa piece of deli paper that I had used as a page protector and used matt medium to stick it to the page. When it was dry I used a stencil and some distress  paint.



I used a clock image stamped onto music paper as my focal point but had but some blue paint behind it to make it stand out. I used gelatos on watercolour paper and stamped some smaller clocks on it. I used some stickers and stuck on some dylusion circles.



 I went around the stickers with my stabilo and stamped the rest of the words.

Hope you are getting some crafty time today



3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well cool, you are really enjoying your journaling aren't you? I MUST get back to some soon too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

It sure does. Love your colour scheme. It is, indeed, a cool page. Lx

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Debs and brilliant layering up.
x catherine