Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 5 September 2015

DLP - Photographs and memories

July Theme
Ephemera
July 18
Art Challenge: Photographs & Memories
Journal Prompt:  "All that I have to remember you"-Jim Croce


I started with acrylic paint (dylusions) and then used the sprays in the same colour and added white linen over the top. I then did some stamping - the black stamps read best of times and memories. The pictures are of my best friend who sadly passed away due to leukemia.

 

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

A lovely memory page debs. X

Kathyk said...

A delightful and jolly page to remember your friend, I'm sure she would be pleased

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's lovely Debs. Your friend looks like a really happy person and the bright colours really convey a sense of fun. Lx