Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Another finish.......

I am ashamed to say I started this at a craftathon a couple of years ago (?when). It was Cherry's shoebox project inspired by the wonderful Vicky P and her cups art journal page. I finished the background and spray painted the book pages with dylusions and cut out/stuck down the hearts whilst I was there. Since I got back I went around the hearts with my black gelatos for shading and that is pretty much it.... 

I knew the whole time the quote I wanted to put on there and over the weekend dug out my chipboard letters. I am loving black gesso at the moment and the matt finish you get with it. I used a mix of chipboard letters and stamping. I can't be the only one with a load of unfinished pieces can I ?


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB layout, well done on sticking with the WIP right to the end, Debs. You are sooooo right about the sentiment too

Kathyk

Cherry said...

That sentiment is soooo true Debs. I love how you have done the page and made it yours. The black gesso looks fab against your hot colours. A total triumph. Hugs Cherry xxxx

catherine said...

Fabulous Debs and love those hearts. Such a great quote too !
x catherine

Clare Lloyd said...

Better late than never. X