Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 20 September 2015

You can.........

I have quite a lot of chipboard and paper letters lying around so thought I should use them up. I started with my dylusion sprays and then used the matching paints for stencilling. I used black gesso to paint the letters,





I added some stamping and some white highlights.


4 comments:

Sarn said...

What a luscious looking page. So vibrant. LOVE IT xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks great Debs. I really love the lettering. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

That sounds very decisive! Super page.

catherine said...

Great use of those letters Debs and a great quote too. have a good weekend
x catherine