Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 9 September 2015

DLP - At this moment (A New Chapter)

July Theme
Ephemera
July 25
Art Challenge: Real Life
Journal Prompt:  At this Moment


I started off with my dylusions sprays and then stencilled in the same colours.


I used some torn book pages and added the words - a new chapter


I added some stamping and some pictures of books to signify the new chapter in my life (new job).

Hope you are being crafty today

 

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

This looks triffik too, Debs. I never used to care much for green and blues but I've grown to love them - in fact my post today features very similar colours!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Love this. I can FEEL the positive vibes resonating off the page. Gorgeous colours. Lx

Sarn said...

Well, I am late to the party . . . but am now following you on my blog reader Debs. So I won't miss any more of your wonderful journal pages.

This looks great. Hope you're all settled in in your new chapter now!

Hugs, Sarn xxx