Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 24 August 2015

Trio of Blooms



I used gesso for the white stripe on the card and stamped over this. I stamped the image again on watercolour card and used my neocolours for the flower. I cut this out and stuck it onto the card. I used my necolour for the background and added some white highlights with a pen. After taking this I decided to add glossy accents to the bottom one - I'm hoping it will look ok after it dries!

Hope you have had some time to craft

 


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

And doesn't GA take an age to dry!!!! Love your batch of JOFY makes, Debs

Have a great week

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

They're GREAT! I love the white strip of gesso. What a great touch. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

Super cards. X

catherine said...

These look fabulous Debs and very stylish just down one side of the card. Love the colours
x catherine