Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 29 August 2015

September Gratitude Journal

Hopefully I will have a lot to be grateful for this month as I start my new job! I finished the old one on Friday and got a lovely bunch of flowers from work. My team mates bought me a gorgeous radley purse and a china cup saying I would rather be drinking wine.... they know me well!!


I have my September gratitude journal pages prepped and ready to go!





What are you grateful for this month?


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Happy New Job to you, Debs, lovely flowers and journal page

Kathyk

Cherry said...

Great flowers and a super page for September Debs. So much to be grateful for thanks for reminding us to count those blessings. Have a good evening. Hugs Cherry xxxx