Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 3 August 2015

DLP -Take me away

June Theme
Travel Journaling
June 6
Art Challenge: Illustrative Art Journaling
Journal Prompt:  Take Me Away



I am being kind and showing you the naff journal pages! Completely rubbish attempt at a balloon -ah well!


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Just goes to show we are all our own worst critics the page isn't at all bad ... hmm .... maybe since you aren't at all happy with the balloon you could do something about it ....? Gesso over it/stamp cut out & camouflage? The blue's fab and I LOVE those letters

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

You can easily save it. Well done for posting it anyway. I actually like it. Lx