Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 7 August 2015

August Gratitude Journal





I started off with gelatos then used a credit card to scrape paint about the pages, lilacs, blues and silver. I then did a masterboard and cut the pieces out of that.

What are you grateful for today?



3 comments:

Kathyk said...

August layout is looking very cool, Debs.

As to the Pink Tulip ... now that we've recce'd, perhaps you will be able to join us next time - we found a n umber of good looking lunch opportunities to try and the one we actually tried was good enough to try again (and again!).

Have a great weekend

Kathyk

Sarn said...

This page looks fabulous Debs. I am going to have a craft day today and you've tempted me to get my AJ out and get painting! Thanks.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Debs. Hope eevrything is ok with you
x catherine