Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 20 August 2015

DLP - A picture is worth a thousand words

June Theme
Travel Journaling
June 27
Art Challenge: Photos and Words
Journal Prompt:  A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


I used a combination of stamping, stencilling, washi tape, collage and pictures of cross stitch I have done. The pictures and things I create say a lot about my mood, things I like, what's on my mind and a myriad of many other things.



3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your mind appears to be full of Pooh (Winnie the Pooh that is!!!) - cool page and fab colours mate, love the pop of bright pink with the sequin waste(??) too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a great layout. I love the idea of including your cross stitch. It makes a great visual reference to what influences your art. Clever idea. Lx

catherine said...

Great interpretation of the theme Debs and love how you done the words
x catherine