Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Plans........

Word for the Year - Opportunity

Plans for the Year 
DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!

To Do List

1. Finish Moonshine
2. Book of Days Ordinary Beauty
3. Radiant Faces
4. The other 4/5/6 workshops I have to do...
5. Maybe Journal 52
6. Maybe DLP
7. Any other crafting/x stitch
8. Eat
9. Sleep
10. Work
11.University
12. Any other things I should be doing.....




3 comments:

catherine said...

That's a long list Debbie but a great one.
Would love to see you come and join in with journal 52 and DLP and looking forward to seeing all your other projects from the list.
Happy new year to you and your family
x catherine

Cherry said...

That is a start Debs - tee hee. Loving the word for the year. Have a good one - sleep is very important. Hugs Cherry xxxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Crikey! That's a very long list there Debs. I say GO FOR IT!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Lx