Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 18 January 2015

Book of Days Week 2


Prompt - What was beautiful today? (start with yourself)


Inktense Blocks
Pan pastel through a stencil
Mix of stamps
Stamp cut out and coloured with inktense blocks 



What was beautiful for you today?


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool journal page, looks like you are really enjoying your art journaling, Debs

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looking great there Debs. I'm still loving the whole pink and orange vibe. Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

What a great figure. I love that style