Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 19 January 2015

DLP Week 3

January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It!
January 17
Art Challenge:  The Color Wheel
Journal Prompt:  "I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way . . . “    - Georgia O’Keeffe


My page this week is inspired by the very talented Vicky Papaioannou 



Acrylic paints
Stencil
Modelling paste
Stamp


Who are you inspired by this week?


6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Love the striking colours you chose for this page and love your journaling too

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

You've nailed it. Everything about it is perfect. Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Great design x

catherine said...

I love this style Debs and had a peak at the video and looks great
x catherine

Cherry said...

Loving the page Debs. OMG we used the same quote! Freaky. Gorgeous textures. Hugs Cherry xxx

Alexeya said...

Fab design. I love the tiny white circles x