Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Documented Life Project

January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It!
January 1
Art Challenge: Book Paper
Journal Prompt: Be Your Own Goal Keeper


I used my small dylusions journal as I have not worked in my large one and it seemed a bit intimidating!

I have used book pages, paper washi tape, tissue paper, tag, notebook page and Christy Tomlinson tissue paper.

Goals - art more, stress less.....here's hoping!


7 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB page, gorgeous colour too. Good Luck with your goals in 2015 too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

A great page and a great sentiment. Wierd how larger pages and MORE SPACE can be so intimidating isn't it. Always seems such a lot to fill. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

Super page. Good luck with your goals. I wish I could stress less too! X

Cherry said...

Fabulous start to your DLP journey love the goals and your colours Debs. Hugs Cherry xxx

catherine said...

This is brilliant Debs and a great first page. Like your goals.
x catherine

Alexeya said...

Great goals Debs, and love the bright pink! I'm working in the small journal too - much easier to get a weekly things done and not lose momentum I'm hoping...! x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Very good goal for 2015! Fab way of getting the book page in the project x