Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 3 January 2016

My favourite makes from last year

DLP - Silhouettes

DLP - How do I face my biggest challenge?

Owl-itude
 
DLP - No place like home

DLP - Cry me a river

 
Book of days - Choice is beauty/Beauty is choice

Have you got favourite makes from last year?

Hope you are having a crafty Sunday



 


7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fabby choices, Debs and loving your new background too

Happy New Year to you, your family and your readers too

Kathyk

Sarn said...

Super picks! xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

A fab look back on last year's project. Happy crafting in 2016.

junemac2 said...

Oh i am loving your art and your journal pages. Have added to follow your lovely blog. Happy New year. xxx

catherine said...

Great pics to choose Debs and love visiting your blog and seeing your journal pages
x catherine

catherine said...

Ps love the new look blog too
x catherine

lilian said...

Great makes Debs,

lilian