Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 23 January 2016

30 Day Journal - Day 3 and 4

Today’s Journal Prompts:

Today, I am daring to dare…
When it comes to discipline around my creativity, I’ve learned…
I want to try…
I will dare…
Your task:
Do one, some, all, or none of these prompts, as you wish.






Day 3
 
 

Today’s Journal Prompts:

If I wasn’t waiting to do it perfectly, I would…
It would be really scary for me to…
I will no longer turn my back on these gifts…
If I weren’t afraid of failing, I might…
Your task:
Do one, some, all, or none of these prompts, as you wish.





Day 4

What would you do if you weren't afraid of failing?

 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

That IS daring, to leave your page blank aside from the journalling .... I'd be sooooooooooooo tempted to add more!

Love day three's page, fab colours

Have a fab weekend, we'll miss you today

Kathyk

Sarn said...

AAAARGGGGHHHHHHH! I am running away!

A blank page, a blank page . . . it needs FILLING! Lots of people suffer from FEAR of the blank page and don't know where to start . . . but I just LOVE the endless creative possibilities and potential of a blank page . . .

Oh my . . . you are braver than me for leaving it alone!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thought provoking and honest, as always. Go ahead and draw those angels. I dare you :O)

catherine said...

Fabulous pages Debs and I am really liking these prompts and your way of doing them.
x catherine