Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 17 January 2016

Hidden Journalling

December Theme
Storytelling with the Written Word
December 19
Art Challenge: Hidden Journaling
Journal Prompt: The greatest gift I can give myself...


Playing around with new stamps 

Coloured with neocolour crayons and gelatos

Added a quote

Hidden Journalling



Hope you are warm and dry - we have had snow overnight but only a small amount thankfully!


4 comments:

Sarn said...

Great looking pages. I got some gelatos for Xmas and would be grateful of any tips you have for using them. xxx

Kathyk said...

Very cool, I've yet to get to grips with the few gelatos I've got either, Sarn but, Debbie, great job here

Kathyk

Donna Mosley said...

Love these Debbie, gorgeous stamps and colours.

Donna x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh! New JOFY's! Love what you did with them. I like the hidden journalling. Fab! Lx