Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 24 January 2016

30 Day Journal - Day 5

Today’s Journal Prompts:

A dilemma I’m facing is:
It would be absurd to…
It would be fantastic to…
Make a list of 10 unheard-of, dangerous solutions:
Which make you feel brave? Alive? Bold? True to yourself? Circle them.
Your task:
Do one, some, all, or none of these prompts, as you wish.






2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Another fun page, love your stencilling (it IS a stencil, right?).

SO sorry you didn't get called out yesterday after you had to pass on meeting up at Newbury, maybe in July? Next one's July 2nd

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Yes. We missed You Debbie. I love the red and blue on your page. Fab! Lx