Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday, 5 December 2015

Mandala Magic = Day 3 Concentric Circles





I'm still using the Windsor and Newton Journal and this time I coloured the mandala in with promarkers. It did bleed through to the back page but I'm ok with that.

Colouring was very therapeutic, I forgot how therapeutic it can be - I do have some colouring books (for adults) that I should get out!



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB mandala, Debs. I started at a new craft club a few days ago and chose to take some stamped images and my alcohol markers, like you, I rediscovered the therapeutic value of just colouring in! ENJOY

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! That one's way more intricate isn't it. Love it. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

It's beautiful

Louise Wright said...

Fab mandella. I can see it must be easy to loose yourself colouring something like this x