Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 5 December 2015

Mandala Magic = Day 3 Concentric Circles





I'm still using the Windsor and Newton Journal and this time I coloured the mandala in with promarkers. It did bleed through to the back page but I'm ok with that.

Colouring was very therapeutic, I forgot how therapeutic it can be - I do have some colouring books (for adults) that I should get out!



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB mandala, Debs. I started at a new craft club a few days ago and chose to take some stamped images and my alcohol markers, like you, I rediscovered the therapeutic value of just colouring in! ENJOY

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! That one's way more intricate isn't it. Love it. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

It's beautiful

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Fab mandella. I can see it must be easy to loose yourself colouring something like this x