Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 8 December 2015

DLP - Silhouettes

September Theme
Journaling with Photos
September 19
Art Challenge: Silhouettes
Journal Prompt:  There is no shadow without the light...


I used dylusion paint in blue, turquoise and purple. I found the images online and added music paper and masking tape to the page. I brayered some silver paint and added some stamping. I used Tim Holtz alphabet stamps for the quote.


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely background colours. When I looked quickly at those images I thought the lady was a V.I. but I can see now it's not, love the steampunk gentleman

Kathyk

catherine said...

These are fabulous pages Debs and those images stand out so well. Hope all is ok with you
x catherine

Clare Lloyd said...

Super silhouettes.