Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 13 December 2015

DLP - Disappearing trick

October Theme
Translucent Papers
October 10
Art Challenge: Tissue Paper
Journal Prompt:  The Disappearing Trick


I started off with a page and threw some paint down and stamped over it.


I had some Christy Tomlinson She Art tissue paper that I didn't want to rip as the sentiments are lovely;  she felt like she could fly. She had the desire to create. She was ok with being imperfect. I also had some spotty tissue paper that I decided to use.


I found a quote online and added that - another page done!


I normally come up with a word for the year and was sent this link today from Carrie Hensley - it's a free course called unravelling 2016 and it also has a free 5 day course helping you choose your word for the year.


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing page, love your almost "stormy" colour collection

Kathyk

lbwright22-loopylou said...

fab page. Love the tissue papers and colour scheme x

Clare Lloyd said...

Great quote

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fab page. The colours are gorgeous and the quotes are great aren't they. Lx