Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 4 December 2015

DLP - From here to there

September Theme
Journaling with Photos
September 5
Art Challenge: Photo Transfer
Journal Prompt:  From Here to There


Alphabet stamps by Dylusions
Stencil by Tim Holtz


This is my December gratitude journal, I have written that I am grateful to tidy my craft room (that I have a craft room), art journalling (that I have the time to art journal).


What are you grateful for this month?

 

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Amazing when you see how much she's grown. A great way of recording it for posterity.

Love your gratitude journal too. It does you good to re-balance and I think gratitude journals do that. They sort of bring you back to the centre. I do the sort of the same thing when I walk the dogs every day. Works for me :oD Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

a really thoughtful interpretation of the prompt 'from here to there'. Fab journaling. You are really good at this x

Clare Lloyd said...

Super work. X