Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Rudolph Day Challenge

Over on Craftbubble it's my turn to post the Rudolph Day Challenge...

It's an and/or challenge

Use Cool Colours (blue, lilac, silver, turquoise etc...)

and/or

create a masterboard


 I started off with 3 different colour paints.



 I made some of my own stencils after Kathy showed me the bokeh technique


 I used my silver aquatints to stencil


  I ordered these by mistake thinking they were finger dabbers........erm NO!


I went back over with my white aquatint



Hope you like my masterboard make - if you want to join in at craftbubble you have to be a member 

Hope you week is going well


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Brilliant make, fab masterboard. Love those sponge dabbers though they are soooooooo not FINGER dabbers!! Might have to look in to buying some myself though - they look really useful

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL - Your "finger dabbers" look like Minions :oD. I absolutely LOVE your bokeh stars. Really fantastic projects. Wow!

Lx

catherine said...

Fabulous Debs and love the background effect. Great challenge and will put on my thinking cap!!
x catherine