Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 2 March 2015

Book of Days - Animal Medicine

Week 6 Book of Days is animal medicine and I chose a killer whale. I printed it off and went around it with my stabilo black pencil. Some of the colours seeped through from underneath when I glued it with matt medium but I don't mind.


I picked a couple of words from the animal medicine meaning of the whale which are spirituality and soul mates. The black ink didn't come out very dark so I went around the outline with a sharpie.


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Gr8 piece, love the use of the white ink and those Dylusions letters

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

I really like that Debbie. It's perfect for the theme and I love the colours. Lx