Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 1 March 2015

March Gratitude Pages

I am doing another yearly gratitude journal and these are my pages for March.


I used my new Claudine Hellmuth (?sp) and my new stencil with modelling paste.

I have quite a lot of patterned paper that I need to use so I found a blue one and scraped some gesso over it to push the colour back.


Hope your weekend is going well.


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Looking good matey! Looking forward to seeing more of your work with yoru Claudine Hellmuth paints too ..... I used the black yesterday, coverage was great

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Great stuff! I like the bold patterns and colours. Good way to use up scraps of patterned paper too. Must remember that one. Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

Nice colours

catherine said...

This looks great Debs and great colours. Like the stencilling and hope your enjoying the new paints
x catherine

Sarn said...

WHAT a good idea! xxx