Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 1 April 2016

Journal 52 - Week 13

Happy Friday/1st of April/April Fools Day!

In about an hour I will be on my way to Grimsby to meet up with our merry band of crafters for this years craftathon. I will try and remember to take pics/instagram to show you what a blast we have :)

Anyway..today's post...

Out of order again as I haven't done week 11 or 12...ho hum

Week #13
Alternate Prompt “Lyrics”
Create a spread inspired by the lyrics of a song that you are loving lately.





This was REALLY HARD - my fave song varies from morning to afternoon never mind from one day to the next..in the end I just went through my ipod....

In case you don't recognize it, its Be Mine by David Gray -- whatever happened to him ??

This page was created with modelling paste then gelatos sprayed to make them drip, I then used dylusions paints through a stencil.


Hope you all have a great weekend - I will be back with another project tomorrow!


1 comment:

Sarn said...

Great looking page. I'm with you, fave songs change a lot!

Have a great time at Craftathon.

Hugs, Sarn xxx