Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 31 March 2016

30 Day Journal - day 23

Slightly out of order as I haven't done day 21 or 22 yet...

Today’s Journal Prompts

I’ve been nurturing this spark of an idea…
I think it could become…
It would be bold to…
If I got really audacious, it would be daring to…





How's that for positive thinking??

 

4 comments:

Sarn said...

You most CERTAINLY can Debs! I am a huge believer in the power of positive thinking.

Great page.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Kathyk said...

Indeed! I believe you can ... and it has to be said I think I owe thanks to you ... you've kick started my interest in journalling once more - thanks mate

Kathyk

lilian said...

I am sure you can Debs, I myself and going to have a go at journalling
Lilian

Lauren Hatwell said...

You got that right. I love this page. The zig zags and lovely argyle pattern are fab. Strong colour. Strong statement. Strong page. Go girl! Lx