Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 13 March 2016

Journal 52 - Week 9

Week #9 Alternate
“That thing (those things) you love.”
Explore something you love (or multiple somethings) in an art journal spread.






I liked the idea of a dream catcher and went on to make a card.




I used crackle glaze on the heart.

 

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Another fab day in your art journal journey - super colours and loving the feathers

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Smashing. I love the feathers and the way your journal spread lead on to a card. There's something very organic about that isn't there. Also loving your beautiful crackled heart. I do love a bit of crackle. Lx

Sarn said...

Fab work . . . love how you got inspired to cross over from the journal to a card! xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous makes Debs, love the dreamcatcher.

Donna x

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab colours