Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 1 February 2015

Finally finished - cover of 2014 gratitude journal


There are lots of layers on paint under this - I finally used some Tim Holtz tissue paper over the top and added some paint and stamping.

That's one thing off the unfinished list - is there anything you have finished this month?



Debbie

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL - LOADS of unfinished things Debbie.... I'm gradually ticking them off the list though :oD

Your page is amazing and I expect you're pretty grateful to have it finished. I really love the bold colours, lettering and layering. Fabby! Lx

Kathyk said...

I too applaud your use of strong colours. I know you weren't happy about elements of it yesterday but looks like you found a way round it! Your use of small text as a background looks great too

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Kathyk said...

Forgot to say ... unfinished? Well, there IS a batch of brownies in the fridge .....

Kathyk

Sarn said...

COR - look at THAT! Full of interest and fab texture. LOVE IT xxx

catherine said...

Great mixed media piece Debs and great you have used the tissue in it. Looks fabulous
x catherine