Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 6 September 2014

September Gratitude Journal

I am still continuing with my gratitude journal and here are the pages for September


I always think of September as the start of a new year - too many friends/family who are teachers I think! I had to use book pages and my pencils stamp as it seems so apt!

I love September as it means autumn is close, I love the colours, textures and bundling up that it brings. I also love halloween and bonfire night - I guess I'm just a big kid really!


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good to hear you like autumn as I think there's no avoiding it!!

Love your journal page

GOOD LUCK FOR MONDAY

Kathyk

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Debs and great colours
x catherine

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Debs and great colours
x catherine