Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Gettin my moonshine on!!

When I should really be making a christening card for my god daughter next weekend and actually starting some Christmas cards!. This is June New Oak Moon - which shows you how far behind I am!!



I started out with gelatos for the base and then put a metallic acrylic paint on. I then found some bp that I liked and tore some up.

I then went over the top with more metallic paint.

I used a metallic gelly roll for the lines on the tree. The leaves were punched from some watercolour colour paper I had been playing around with gelatos on. 

The quote reads  Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world'.

I am quite pleased with how this turned out.

Hope your weekend is going well


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

It turned out great Debs, loving the "rings" on your tree and the overall shimmer too - a very pleasing project

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful page debs.

Louise Wright said...

You should be pleased with it too! It's GREAT! Thanks for the pics at different stages- great for inspiration.
Whats the next project I wonder?