Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 21 September 2014

A Lovely Week Away

We got home yesterday from a lovely week in Down Thomas - very little was done except lazing around on the beach or patio :)

View from the patio





Night time shot


It was dry all week although one day was VERY windy - back home now to mountains of washing and ironing

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend


3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Beautiful photos. Glad to hear you had a good week.

Kathyk said...

FAB view and lovely sunset ... how lucky were you with the weather!?!??! Welcome back, missed you around and about

Kathyk

Diane said...

Wow beautiful pictures and what a fun place to visit.

Hugs diane