Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 20 June 2011

Candy and a new challenge blog!

Fetch-a-sketch goes live at 9am GMT Monday 27 June! There are 2 lots of candy to be won and for every 50 block of comments a stamp pouch will be added.  Candy closes 12noon GMT on Sunday 26 June with the winners announced the following week, why not pop over and have a look!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey hun, I'm getting my light tent from amazon, £9.99 and free delivery.
Here is the link if you want it -
Light Tent
I also splashed out and bought the mini lights how naughty was I lol
hugs Mandy xx