Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 22 July 2018

Watercolour Face

I joined a free art retreat recently and this was one of the lessons - what I didn't do was draw with my non dominant hand because quite frankly it's dodgy enough with my dominant one.  The teacher made it look easy and her face was great considering!



 I drew with a stabilo and went over it with a watercolour brush.


2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

The colours you worked with are lovely

Kathyk said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to risk the non dominant hand - I did the same myself with that lesson. Your results are triffik and you should be delighted with the result

Happy Sunday

Kathyk