Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 24 July 2018

One word prompt - Wings

The new one word prompt on our craft group was Wings. Luckily I had been shopping and lunching with a crafty pal and had the perfect new stamp!


I used modelling paste and my zig watercolour pens with a spray of water for the colour wash effect.
The wording reads 'the pretty little birds chirped'  - beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all!!



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

This little chap is so adorable and I love your "smooshed" style background and modelling paste too

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk