Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 15 February 2017

30 Day Journal - Day 7 & 8

JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 7
ENDINGS
“New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.”
― Lao Tzu

Today's Journal Prompts:
Think of one particularly painful ending you have experienced. This first one that comes to mind will do.
This ending taught me that…
This ending forced me to…
This ending led me toward…
This ending was the beginning of…







JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 8
SHORTCUTS
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
— Beverly Sills

Today's Journal Prompts:
These are the ways I tell myself that what I want is too hard…
The shortcuts I have tried…
What if it’s ok to work hard at what I want? Then what?
What if I took the long, leisurely, winding path toward my dream? The long, leisurely, winding path toward my dream would feel like this:
The long, leisurely, winding path toward my dream might look like this:
What if I’m actually on the scenic route toward my dream right now?
Here’s what I am noticing about being on the scenic route toward my dream:



I didn't think this needed anything adding to it...

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm enjoying your journalling and I LOVE your blog background, Debbie

Kathy

Sandra Cox said...

The quote by Tzu is perfect and so very true.

catherine said...

Looks great Debs
x catherine

Sarn said...

Hi Debs . . .haven't been over for a while so I'm catching up on your lovely works.

LOVE these 2 pages. Hope you ARE en route to your dreams!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

lilian said...

Great journalling there, Loving the colours,

lilian