Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 14 February 2017

30 Day Journal - day 5 & 6


JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 5
RESTLESS
“I'm restless. Things are calling me away.
My hair is being pulled by the stars again.”
— Anaïs Nin

Today's Journal Prompts:
I am restless for…
I am yearning…
I am called toward…
I can move toward it by…







JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 6
MANIFESTO
"Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have never been. Sleep out alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no when you don’t want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees.
Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you’re doing here.
Believe in kissing.

― Eve Ensler

Today's Journal Prompts:
Quirky things I cherish about myself…
Things I like to do alone…
Things I want to try at least once…
I want to say yes to…
I will dare to say no to…
I believe in…

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

That's a great sentiment Debbie, got me thinking ! Love these colours - paints, aquatints, inks ? They are so vibrant.

Luv
Wynneth x

catherine said...

Love them
x catherine

Kathyk said...

You really are cracking on with these prompt - great job, Debbie. I've still only managed the one!

Kathyk