Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 1 February 2016

30 Day Journal - Day 7

Today's Journal Prompts
I’ve been quietly courageous…
I see quiet courage in action…
I’ve learned about trying again tomorrow…
Courage is whispering to me right now…






Courage is whispering to me right now, don't worry - you got this.



3 comments:

Kathyk said...

You got this cracked too mate!

See you tomorrow

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sorry I haven't commented much lately Debs. I HAVE been keeping an eye on you though. I'm so impressed that you've managed to keep your daily journalling up. Great stuff. Very thought provoking. Lx

Sarn said...

Brilliant! x