Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 13 February 2016

30 Day Journal - Day 16

So today, our writing invites you to choose your own adventure.
Are you going through hell right now? These prompts are for you:
In as few words as possible, the particular hell I’m in…
What helps me keep going…
I’m going to find support today by…
 
Not in hell right now? Carry on here:
What I’ve learned from hellish times…
What I want to remember next time the going gets hard…
Advice my wise self has for me…





Love this visible image stamp and it's the first time I have used it.

 

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

That IS a wise self mate! Fab layout too

Have a great weekend

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wise words indeed. I love that sentiment. (Loving your Octopode character too)