Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Long time no post!!!

Things have been really busy and we had to rush off back home as my stepdad had a stroke. He seems to be doing better, he has his movement back and is mobilising.

 Anyway I stumbled across this fabulous art journaller Nika and was inspired to make these....



It's a mix of gelatos, dylusion paints and modelling paste. I made the heart mask myself.

Whilst I had my paints out I played around a bit more and used a couple of images kindly given to me by Catherine at craftathon.







5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Long time no post but ..... worth the wait, this is great Debs.

Good news about your stepdad being on the road to recovery too

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

Super page debs, love the colours. Hope your stepdad continues to make good progress

Lauren Hatwell said...

Yeeha! Fabulous, fabulous work. I've missed your projects. Glad to hear your Stepdad is making good progress. Must have been quite a shock for you all.

catherine said...

I'm sorry to hear about your stepdad Debs and hope everything is going in the right direction for him.
You have done a fabulous job with this one and love all the colours.

Alexeya said...

Fantastic makes Debs. Love the vibrant colours.

So sorry to hear about your stepdad. Hope he continues to recover well.