Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 3 April 2015

DLP Week 11

March Theme
Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)
March 14
Art Challenge:  Borders
Journal Prompt:  "Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind."


I started off with a gesso'd page and used my neocolour crayons.


I did some doodling, added some washi tape and stamped my sentiment....

of course ANYONE who has a dylusions journal (except me) will realise by looking at that picture that the sentiment is upside down...

must have happened whilst I was stamping - and yes the irony isn't lost on me!!

Happy Good Friday

 

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL - it's quite appropriate though given the theme of your page so I would file that under Happy Accident :oD. What a great sentiment too. Perfect! Another triumph! You'll be journalling in your sleep soon (or are you already?) Lx

Kathyk said...

Well I DON'T have that journal so you'd have got away with it, matey! Another fab page, Debs, you have really taken to this genre and seem to be having an absolute blast with it too. How are you getting on with your new paints?

HAPPY EASTER

Kathyk