Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 7 March 2013

Sparklers

I have had this stamp for a while but hardly used it - I thought it would be perfect for a spring image :)



I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Moving Along With The Times - Birds and the Bees
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
Penny Black Saturday - Spring into Spring
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Oldie But A Goodie - Feeling Floral
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Pink
Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors




15 comments:

Judy said...

This is just lovely, and I adore the pink and orange together..they look awesome!!

xo
Judy

Kathyk said...

And you weren't wrong either!!! LOVE your card and the dies too

Happy Thursday

Kathyk

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card and love the die xxx

pinky said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Donna Ellis said...

Such a nice, vibrant pink in your flowers, Debbie! Love the mixture of bright colors in your springy card!

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.fab pretty flowers and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Debs, love the image.

Donna x

Jill said...

gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sally H said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in our 'Great Outdoors' challenge at Stamping sensations and good luck!

brenda said...

A really pretty card Debbie, full of spring time.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work and joining us this month at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check it out here

Lisa Jane said...

very pretty card love the stamp
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Judith said...

This is such a pretty card - I love the colours you've used - thank you for playing along at my birds and bees challenge at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

DesignerDiva said...

Really pretty card Debbie, love your little flower with the button centre
Thanks for playing along this week at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie & the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Francesca said...

Fantastic card
Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Hugs
Francesca